1. Acquired an additional $10000 cash from the issue of common stock.
2. Paid $5800 cash to settle the salaries payable obligation.
3. Paid $6000 cash in advance for a lease on office facilities.
4. Sold land that had cost $25000 for $25000 cash.
5. Received $8400 cash in advance for services to be performed in the future.
6. Purchased $1800 of supplies on account during the year.
7. Provided services on account of $90000.
8. Collected $92000 cash from accounts receivable.
9. Paid a cash dividend of $10000 to the stockholders. Information for 2013 Adjusting Entries 10. The advance payment for rental of the office facilities (see Event 3) was made on September 1 for a one-year lease term.
11. The cash advance for services to be provided in the future was collected on June 1 (see Event 5). The one-year contract started June 1.
12. Had $350 of supplies on hand at the end of the period.
13. Recognized accrued salaries of $6500 at the end of the accounting period.