1. Purchased raw materials on account $46300
2. Raw Materials of $36000 were requisitioned to the factory. An analysis of the materials requisition slips indicates that $6800 was classified as indirect
3. Factory labor costs incurred were $53900 of which $49000 pertained to factory wages payable and $4900 pertained to employer payroll taxes payable.
4. Time tickets indicated that $48000 was direct labor and $5900 was indirect labor.
5. Overhead costs incurred on account were $80500.
6. Manufacturing overhead was applied at the rate of 150% of direct labor cost.
7. Goods costing $88000 were completed and transferred to finished goods.
8. Finished goods costing $75000 to manufacture were sold on account for $103000.