1) Why are stock markets the most watched and reported of the financial security markets?
2) What is a market order? What is a limit order? How are each executed?
3) Suppose a firm has 15 million shares of common stock outstanding and six candidates are up for election for five seats on the board od
a. If the firm uses cumulative voting to elect its board what is the minimum number of votes needed to ensure elections to the board?
b. If the firm uses straight voting to elect its board what is the minimum number of votes needed to ensure election to the board?
4) What is a derivative security?
5) What are the differences between a spot contract a forward contract and a futures contract?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.