If a two-column (all-purpose) general journal (GJ) a revenue journal (RJ) a cash receipts journal (CR) a purchase journal (PJ) and a cash
payments journal (CP) are used indicate the journal in which each of the following transactions should be recorded: (18 points)
1. Payment of rent.
2. Advance payment of a one-year fire insurance policy on the office
3 Investment of additional cash in the business by the owner.
4 Purchase of supplies on account
5. Rendering of services for cash.
6. Adjustment to record depreciation at the end of the month.
7. Rendering of services on account
8. Purchase of computer on account
9. Receipt of cash on account from a customer.
10. Sale of office supplies for cash at cost to a neighboring business. 11. Adjustment to record supplies used at the end of the
12. Purchase of supplies for cash.
13. Payment of an account payable.
14. Closing of drawing account at the end of the year.
15. Adjustment to record accrued salaries at the end of the period