1. Parallel development processes are universally endorsed.
2. The R&D engineers are often the ones most able to identify the maximum performance capabilities and minimum service requirements of a new product.
3. In the product development process expenditures increase as uncertainty increases
4. Those who advocate Quality Function Deployment (QFD) say its one drawback is that it hinders cross-functional communication
5. In FEMA problems are classified according to the time at which they occurred.
6. Cross-functional communication can lead to longer cycle times.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.